With all the news about Coronavirus / COVID-19, we want you to know what we’re doing at Simply Street Bikes to do our part and make our shop as healthy as possible.
As you're likely aware, Minnesota's Governor Walz issued Executive Order 20-20 for Minnesotan's to stay at home, except for essential needs. Per his order:
- Social Distancing and CDC Guidelines - Anyone out in public for essential needs MUST maintain 6 foot social distancing and adhere to CDC and MDH guidelines. Additionally, do not go out if you are exhibiting symptoms of coughing, fever, or body aches.
- Service Is Open - Since motor vehicle maintenance has been deemed essential, our Service Department is open. We recommend an appointment and please use the rear service entrance
- Parts Department Is Open - Since motor vehicle maintenance is essential, our Parts Department is open - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Vehicle Sales Is Open - Vehicle Sales is essential and so our Sales Department is open - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- How can you make an appointment?
We will do everything we can to keep you riding, and help you prep for spring riding season, while doing our best to maintain our health and yours! We will update this page, send an email newsletter, and update Facebook if anything changes.
To keep healthy at the shop:
- All staff have been directed to stay home if they have any cough and fever
- Hand sanitizer is available in all departments
- Each department is daily wiping down door knobs and commonly touched items
- We are practicing social distancing
- All staff have been advised not to hand shake, but rather greet guests by waving
- Sales and finance people are wiping down seating areas after each guest leaves
Additionally, if you are interested in a motorcycle, parts, accessories, riding gear, or service, but are concerned about coming in to the store, here are some options for us to assist you:
- Pickup and delivery for motorcycle purchases, to sell us your bike, or for service, is available. "Contactless" if requested.
- Schedule a specific appointment to sign paperwork or have someone help you 1 on 1 and we'll be prepared ahead of time to expedite your time in the store
- Ask about options to sign paperwork by mail
- Parts/accessories/gear purchases over $100 are eligible for free shipping AND great return options
- Video calls (Facetime, Zoom, etc) to view a motorcycle, or parts/accessories/gear that you would like to learn more about
- You can always Chat with us online, Text us at 612-256-2179, or call the store at 952-941-0774. We're here to help!
We also wanted to share a few "tongue-in-cheek" ideas on COVID-19 protection for our fellow riders:
In all seriousness, the safety and health of our employees and riding community is important to us. We thank you for your loyalty and wish everyone a safe journey during this challenging time.
-The Crew at Simply Street Bikes