WE ARE OPEN - BUSINESS AS USUAL BUT FOLLOWING CDC GUIDELINES
With all the news about Coronavirus / COVID-19, we want you to know what we’re doing at Simply Street Bikes to do our part and make our shop as healthy as possible.
- All staff have been directed to stay home if they have any cough and fever
- Hand sanitizer is available in all departments
- Each department is daily wiping down door knobs and commonly touched items
- We are practicing social distancing
- All staff have been advised not to hand shake, but rather greet guests by waving
- Sales and finance people are wiping down seating areas after each guest leaves
Additionally, if you are interested in a motorcycle, parts, accessories, riding gear, or service, but are concerned about coming in to the store, here are some options for us to assist you:
- Pickup and delivery for motorcycle purchases, to sell us your bike, or for service, is available. "Contactless" if requested.
- Schedule a specific appointment to sign paperwork or have someone help you 1 on 1 and we'll be prepared ahead of time to expedite your time in the store
- Ask about options to sign paperwork by mail
- Parts/accessories/gear purchases over $100 are eligible for free shipping AND great return options
- Video calls (Facetime, Zoom, etc) to view a motorcycle, or parts/accessories/gear that you would like to learn more about
- You can always Chat with us online, Text us at 612-256-2179, or call the store at 952-941-0774. We're here to help!
We also wanted to share a few "tongue-in-cheek" ideas on COVID-19 protection for our fellow riders:
In all seriousness, the safety and health of our employees and riding community is important to us. We thank you for your loyalty and wish everyone a safe journey during this challenging time.
-The Crew at Simply Street Bikes